Re: Iriver 799 documentation.

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:17:56 -0700

Shane, thank you so much for providing the url to your podcasts.  Both
12 and 13 downloaded just fine.  They will be extremely helpful in
assisting me to learn this thing.

Now, if I may, I want to request that you send me those two or three
emails you wrote which explained step by step how to do various things
with the Iriver.  If you still have them, please forward to:

Thanks again.

Don Roberts