Iriver 799 documentation.

  • From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald_roberts_99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:43:34 -0700

I need documentation for the 799 which I received yesterday but am not
permitted to use until my birthday on the 15th.    Documentation in
this case refers to any informative or instructive materials, not
strictly the company manual.

I want to learn to use this thing but had hard drive problems and no
longer have Shane's great instructions as well as other instructional
materials.  If persons on this list would forward relevant emails
about using this thing to:

I would be most grateful.  Also, what is the url for Shane's
informative podcast about the 799?  Thanks much.

Don Roberts