blind_html Re: red necks

  • From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 22:10:05 -0600

Well, I enjoyed the hell out of that one but it's bed time here. I'm going to head to bed and come back tomorrow to see if there's another interesting debate to get into.



----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:04 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


Yeah, that packed a good punch.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)



Jim Lu. wrote:
Wow, that had more punch when I reread it than it did when I was writing it. Hehehe, I'm kind of proud of myself for that one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:52 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


Again, a very articulate post. I fully agree.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)



Jim Lu. wrote:
Ahh, and what about all the money all these years that everybody else has given away. Oh, and what about the money that Obama's going to give away? Don't tell me he's not because we have supported other countries and our government has taken and given moneys to companies to get what they want. You just wait, Obama's going to do the same thing. He will have to to keep piece and move forward. I'm at the bottom of the class list, not the very bottom, but the bottom. My wife busts her ass to feed our family, I've tried over and over after working for 20 years to get another job, and guess what. There are no jobs in this area for blind people. I think the government should help the citizens that need it, however they shouldn't just be handing out money to anybody. They help the people here from Mexico who are illegally here by giving them food stamps and paying medical bills. We've got doctor bills too and we pay them $5 and $10 a month because it's all we have. But to create a medical plan Government sponsored that will pay all these bills like welfare is doing for the illegal is a bad thing because people will then sit back and not work. I mean why, the working people will pay for it for me. Well, when the working people get tired of paying those bills, then who's going to pay them?


----- Original Message ----- From: "FRANK LOVERME" <RedingtonMan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:35 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


OK, so you don't like poor white trash- an ever growing population of welfare recipients, joined by people, who had good jobs, before GW gave away our Trillions, to his constituents. I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:09 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


I also bet your supporting yourself or at least doing your best and not laying back drinking beer and popping out babies for the rest of us to pay for.


----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:01 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


Wasn't thinking about that, and even so, not sure I like it. I came here for more opportunity. I have never been on food stamps, I don't get free metical care, or anything like that. However, I am sure that there are many who exploit the sysem. I just know that there are many people who come here for the opportunity that is presented by high-level universities, higher-paying jobs, better health care, etc.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)



Jim Lu. wrote:
Oh, I can tell you why. It's because our Government, and don't blame this on GW because it was happening way before him even though the media don't want you to think so, gives them food and free medical while the rest of us try to feed ourselves and pay our hospital bills.


----- Original Message ----- From: "FRANK LOVERME" <RedingtonMan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:50 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


Strange about that Nim. I hear that, often and wonder why people of all countries are trying to get into the U.S. We had to set a quota, for every country in the World, with a different quota, for many countries. I understand, our government shitting on so many cultures, raping and pillaging, even in our modern era, and yet, as hated as "we" are, I don't know of one country, where there is none trying to emigrate to the U.S. It's a wonderment. I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:39 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


Except for the fact that our country is no longer a world leader, but a world's most hated country for the most part.

thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)



FRANK LOVERME wrote:
There is where you are going to get an adverse opinion, Jim. You call the name of an organized group, a label, and by deeming it a label say it can't fulfill it's purpose. Well, you are going to have to remove all pronouns, identifying "it" as an entity, to further melt it into the fabric of the nation. Nation is a label, too. Oh my, this can go on forever. So, I would assume, by your definition, our country (oh another label) can't fulfill it's role as a world leader, because it is separated by an all encompassing word. I believe your argument can't hold water, nor reality. I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:13 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


Ahhh, but see Frank, there's another label. Democrat is a label. This is what's wrong in our country. People here are always grouping people together instead of supporting a person. As long as we keep grouping people like this, there won't be the change you want.


----- Original Message ----- From: "FRANK LOVERME" <RedingtonMan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:05 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


We'll see what will happen, Jim, as I believe Congress is going to remain Democrat friendly. Obama said, and rightfully so, it's not going to be an overnight fix. It may not, even, be a 4 year fix, as the problems are enormous and we all have to work together, as you said, to turn the negative in to positive. I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:00 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


I have to agree 100% with this statement. It's funny how when peple support one party or person they see everything that the other person or party does but seem to be blind to the same types of things that the person and or party they support do.

Another thing that drives me crazy when there's a presidentual election is the fact that the person running for president can promise you a gold plated car, however, if the house and congress don't agree he's just blowing hot air. I am very afraid that a lot of things Obama promised, even though he believes or might believe he's going to do them, will be stopped by congress and the house.

What's really sad now is that Obama will be the next president of the United States and instead of people gathering together they are still arguing the campain as if yesterday had never happened. It's time to stop arguing and unite as the powerful country we are.

United we stand, devided we fall.




----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:33 PM
Subject: blind_html Re: red necks


The Republicans did run a bad campaign. However, it was bad all around. As I said, democrats also slandered, also hated, and also degraded, particularly Sarah Palin.

Thanks
Nimer J

Nimer M. Jaber

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)



FRANK LOVERME wrote:
On another list, I sent my thoughts on yesterday's race, even though that message was meant for this list. I contend, we voted into office a moral, honest, sincere man, who is not out to degrade anyone. I believe, he has intentions of raising the lower classes to a tolerable life style, which, has not been afforded them due to cut backs and misuse of federal dollars. The middle class is almost extinct, and hopefully, we will revamp and regain our comfortable position, as a viable force, socially as well as fiscally. I didn't like the way the opposing candidate ran his election, and see, in his concilliary speech, he can be kind and non abrasive. Had he conducted his campaign that way, I might have voted Republican, but he didn't and neither did I. I don't know about you, but I can tell you, all the hate mail and so called "Christian" pleas, to vote for McCain, disgusted me, and I wrote to all those people, and set them straight. These red necked, ignorant majority voters had the audacity to suggest Obama was the Anti Christ, as their Preachers told them so. I wouldn't doubt, the Republican party was responsible for most of the hate Email, which talked of black crime and black motives, , Which they say, was Obama's true reason for running for office-that we would become a Moslem state. Historically, the Democrat party doesn't slander the opposition, in this most base style. Strangely, when John Kennedy ran for the highest office in the land, the anti Christ of that era was the Pope of the Catholic church. John Kennedy professed to be Roman Catholic. They talked of the 7 hills of Rome, and how the man, riding the beast, wore a blue Turban-signifying his lofty position. This time around, the Blue Turban signified Moslem. The whole campaign left a bitter taste in my mouth. Hopefully, those Nay Sayers will see how wrong they were, and that we can make a difference, as a nation, not run by corporate America. I'm always, Frank Check out my line of clothing for blind nudists. I try to stay competitive in the cost per custom made garments, but must adjust the rates, as the dollar fluctuates and supply and demand of the finer metallic fabrics, demands fee changes, accordingly. Also, my new transparent line, will be available, for spring, at drastically reduced prices. For more information, go to my web site or Email me directly. remember What you don't see, is what we sell.
blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks


blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks
blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks


blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks
blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks
blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks
blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

blind_html
To unsubscribe, please send a blank email to
blind_html-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with unsubscribe in the subject line.
To access the archives, please visit:
http://www.freelists.org/archive/blind_html

Thanks

Other related posts: