blind_html Re: red necks

  • From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:36:53 -0600

Exactly, you should vote for the man because you agree with him, or at least agree more with him than the competing person or persons. And a major thing is not to believe everything you hear on TV because the major networks pick their favorite and then they make that person or persons look good and slam the other as often as they can.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>