blind_html Re: Jury duty and blindness.

  • From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:36:18 -0600

Really, I think it depends upon the case.  For example, if it's a murder case
where there is loads of visual evidence then no I don't think a blind person
should because they wouldn't be able to see the evidence and make a decision on
it.  However, if the case isn't loaded with visual evidence then really I don't
think it would matter much.