blind_html Re: A nice comp tool set for free today

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:24:17 -0800

I've herd this, it's even stated on the reviews of this application, but I have also seen many a person who says that its a good thing to use more than on, so far this seems accessible, and its another option, plus the file recovery ability.

so I thought I would let folks know about it, smile.

take care,
inthane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>