blind_html A nice comp tool set for free today

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindaccessHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:33:30 -0800

here's a decent tool kit for maintenance and tweaking of your computer, its free for today so don't hesitate:

Giveaway of the Day - WinUtilities 6.2

December 28, 2008WinUtilities is an award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance. this suite contains utilities to clean registry, temporary files on your disks, erase your application and internet browser history, cache and cookies. You can control startup programs that load automatically with windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software. other features include secure file deletion, recycle bin shredding, cleaning tasks scheduling and undelete deleted files.

     User Rating: Rate It!
    244 (71%) 101 (29%) 28 comments

     System Requirements:
Windows Vista, 95, NT4, 98, Me, 2000, XP, 2003 Server; Graphics mode 800x600 with 16-bit colors; 10 MB free hard disk space at least; Intel Pentium or AMD K5 processor with 133 MHz; 32 MB RAM

     Publisher:
    YL Computing </category/yl-computing/>

     Homepage:
    <http://www.ylcomputing.com/>

     File Size:
    5.8 MB

     Price:
The program is available for $49.99, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Download WinUtilities 6.2 now <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?id=4441>

Mirror link #1 <http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?id=4441&mirror=1>

Unzip the package you've downloaded, and carefully read the instructions which you can find in the readme.txt file. This readme.txt file is included with all our downloads. Follow the instructions carefully to install and activate the software.

WinUtilities 6.2 is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 15 hours 46 minutes to download and install it.

Giveaway of the day is adware/spyware-free. If you want to check that yourself and keep your system healthy, we recommend AdvancedSystemCare package.
Pro and Free versions are available.

Download <http://www.download.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?part=dl-6271865&subj=dl&tag=button&cdlPid=10991574> or learn

regards,

the elf