blind_html Groom Trouble

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alan Paganelli <alanandsuzanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:30:37 -0700

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

"But officer," the man began, "I can explain."
"Quiet!" snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you spend the night in jail until
the chief gets back."
"But, officer, I just wanted to say,"
"And I said be quiet! You're going to jail!"
A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you,
the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he
gets back."
"Don't count on it," answered the guy in the cell. "I'm the groom."

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the