blind_html [Fwd: [nabs-l] K1000 for Sale]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:17:28 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Subject:        [nabs-l] K1000 for Sale
Date:   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:47:33 -0500
From:   David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
To:     david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx

From: "Kimberly Aguillard"<kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Please Circulate
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:09:50 -0600

I have been asked to circulate the following:

I have an unopened, brand new Kurzweil 1000 scanning package for
sale. This package sells for $995 and I am only asking $700 or best offer.

Please email<mailto:kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx>kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx to
learn more, or you can reach me at (409) 233-9089.

David Andrews and white cane Harry.

nabs-l mailing list