blind_html Re: [Fwd: [nabs-l] K1000 for Sale]

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:12:04 -0700

snort, you can get the abbey fine reader for 199.95 and have everything but the funky interface, and I had little problem with the AFB reader interface.

thanks though

I...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:47:33 -0500
From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
To: david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx

From: "Kimberly Aguillard"<kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:<dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Please Circulate
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:09:50 -0600

I have been asked to circulate the following:

Dave

I have an unopened, brand new Kurzweil 1000 scanning package for
sale. This package sells for $995 and I am only asking $700 or best offer.

Please email<mailto:kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx>kags312@xxxxxxxxxxx to
learn more, or you can reach me at (409) 233-9089.

David Andrews and white cane Harry.