blind_html [Fwd: [gui-talk] Fwd: Serotek: Join Mike Calvo On Site or Remotely For CSUN]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:19:10 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

From:   Serotek Announcements

Subject:        Join Mike Calvo On Site or Remotely For CSUN
Date:   18/03/2009 8:20:22 AM

Serotek’s CEO, Mike Calvo, will be presenting a session at the upcoming Center
on Disabilities CSUN Conference held in Los Angeles.  The session will take place on
Thursday, March 20 at 12:00 PM PST, 3:00 PM EST, in the Pacific room of the
Renaissance Montura Hotel.

For those who are unable to attend the event on site, the session, including audio
and PowerPoint presentation can still be accessed from any computer, cell phone or
PDA.  If your computer or portable device is equipped with speech and/or Braille,
you’ll be able to view the PowerPoint presentation accessibly as well as hear
the spoken presentation.

To participate, simply point your web browser
to<http://www.accessibleevent.com/>http://www.accessibleevent.com at the
scheduled presentation time.
When prompted for a meeting code, enter 336070133

If you are unable to attend the event as it happens, a recording will be
archived in the Information Center of the SA Mobile Network as well as on the
Serotek web site.

In addition to this presentation, Serotek will also be bringing you live coverage
from CSUN.  This coverage will be broadcast on SAMNet Radio, so feel free to tune in
to<http://radio.samobile.net/>http://radio.samobile.net to hear lots of
exciting interviews from your favorite assistive technology companies.

We hope you’ll enjoy this year’s conference, whether attending in Los Angeles
or from the comfort of your own home.

The Serotek Team

Regards Steve
Email:  srp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx