blind_html Fwd: Fred's Head Companion - American Printing House for the Blind

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:25:40 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Received: by with SMTP id g18cs33017wfa; Sat, 23 Jan 2010 05:46:53 -0800 (PST) Return-Path: <3s_1aSxEKC1cCDG3EAN+4332EGDMN5DD5A3.1DBC7B3G8z03GQ5Bz7A.1DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Received-SPF: pass ( domain of 3s_1aSxEKC1cCDG3EAN+4332EGDMN5DD5A3.1DBC7B3G8z03GQ5Bz7A.1DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx designates as permitted sender) client-ip=; Authentication-Results:; spf=pass ( domain of 3s_1aSxEKC1cCDG3EAN+4332EGDMN5DD5A3.1DBC7B3G8z03GQ5Bz7A.1DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx designates as permitted sender) smtp.mail=3s_1aSxEKC1cCDG3EAN+4332EGDMN5DD5A3.1DBC7B3G8z03GQ5Bz7A.1DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dkim=pass header.i=3s_1aSxEKC1cCDG3EAN+4332EGDMN5DD5A3.1DBC7B3G8z03GQ5Bz7A.1DB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Received: from ([]) by with SMTP id x7mr6769997anp.12.1264254411294 (num_hops = 1); Sat, 23 Jan 2010 05:46:51 -0800 (PST) DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:precedence:received :message-id:date:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1LTmIhs0N4jeIZ9/TEirzsQcBKoM9vdGr6TLtb2VXXw=; b=B48A1cHFNVOceykkLORELAT1iB99yLyru1IiPI6BDWQhqOg+TO5eiJEnINAQ+oRspq Is8sk/mxwrWgMDrHJNUw== DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;; s=beta; h=mime-version:sender:precedence:message-id:date:subject:from:to :content-type; b=rvOfK1qGf2lqIMMZDAGEEk9jqJkkS8zlO5krk/MOnpi5ThMEq5FyeTDiu1AIfIxBnM GlcwIjGsrQBqw6vUZQtQ==
Sender:         noreply+feedproxy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date:   Sat, 23 Jan 2010 13:46:51 +0000
Subject:        Fred's Head Companion - American Printing House for the Blind
From:   Fred's Head from APH <fredshead@xxxxxxx>
To:     nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx

 Fred's Head Companion - American Printing House for the Blind

        Link to Fred's Head from APH <>

Find and Share College Notes Online with Notelog <>

Is College turning out to be a bit tricky for you? I do recall that my first year was difficult, if only because there was such a world of experiences and activities to go through. The actual courses weren't that difficult, but if you mixed the obviously daunting aspect of a whole new change of scene with the increased number of responsibilities, then I think we all can agree on what makes College so difficult to begin with.

As a blind student, I learned that networking with other students was the way to go. It helped me get notes, learn my way around campus, I even learned where the best places to eat were located.

Notelog is the place to find, share, and create college notes! Instantly view notes and documents absolutely FREE! Have a question? They have answers! Connect with the fastest growing social network dedicated to notes, knowledge, and know-how! Everyone is an expert at something, share knowledge, answer questions, and earn money. It's that simple!

   * Instantly view, create, & download college notes, documents, &
     eBooks absolutely FREE!
     Study smarter not harder! Learn faster with better notes and start
     earning better grades.
     Ask, answer, and discuss questions covering just about any topic!
   * Collaborate to graduate! Share notes, knowledge and know-how with
     anyone around the world using Facebook, Twitter, and more!
     Create study groups to collaborate and discuss class materials in
     a specific academic subject or course.
   * No more need to email papers or projects. Simply store & manage
     them all on Notelog!
   * Studying abroad, full-time, half-time, online or offline no matter
     what type of student you are Notelog can make college easier!

Click this link to visit <>.

NOTE: Not all features of this website are compatible with screen readers and magnification programs.

You are subscribed to email updates from Fred's Head from APH <> To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now <>. Email delivery powered by Google