blind_html Re: Finding software for embosser

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 13:11:58 -0600

All right, what kind 9of software are you looking for? I don't think you'll need a driver. I'm assuming you want a braille translation software app? If so, take a look at nfbtrans. It's a dos-based app, but the directions are easy to follow and the program's free. Otherwise, you could consider paying for duxbury or megadots ...

Thanks
Nimer J

Mark wrote:
Hi
I would need to use a parallel to USB converter. That was vista home addition compatible.

God bless,
Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>