blind_html [Fwd: Fred's Head Companion - American Printing House for the Blind]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 11:42:53 -0700

Check out the first article. I hope this helps a few people out.

Thanks
Nimer J

"Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very
wise cannot see all
ends." LOTR

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org