[blind-programming] Re: HTML Dom Tree

  • From: paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:10:31 +0430

Hi,

<head>
    <title>Untitled Page</title>
-- forxample I have a function of javascript here
</head>

        <input id="Text1" type="text" /> name&nbsp;

 for example consider this part of code,OK.I want to access this part of
code and nodes like body ,p ,.... and javascripts code that exist in

webpage.and then do some thing on it,

I want to do this via javascript code in extension of for example firefox.so
by this explanation how should I do this?

Thanks

--
Paniz Alipour