[blind-programming] Re: HTML Dom Tree

  • From: Jacques Bosch <jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:18:01 +0200

If you want to work with the DOM in code, it is hard to get something better
and more powerful than jQuery.
www.jquery.com
Some learning curve, but hundreds of times easier and more robust than
working with the DOM directly!

--

Jacques Bosch

Software Architecture and Development
Independent Contractor
Cell: +27 824711807 Fax: +27 86 504 4726
E-Mail: jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx