[blind-programming] Re: HTML Dom Tree

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:00:21 -0400

Hi,

It is possible to access the DOM using the Firebug plugin for Firefox.  Firebug
can be used with JAWS, but I have found that it works best with NVDA.

I hope this answers your question.  Please let us know more details of what you
are trying to accomplish if it does not.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter