[blind-philly-comp] Re: question about jaws set up

  • From: "Robin Frost" <robini71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 15:15:53 -0500

Hi,
I’m not understanding why you need to use jaws cursor in this dialog. As you
tab through you see the various controls governing these settings. You have a
list box where you can change voice profile. If you wish to leave default
unchanged so as to return to it should you wish you can save as first with a
new voice profile name and then make your default profile and then modify
things like pitch voice and the like to your heart’s content. there’s a list
box governing whether the change you make will be global I.E. impacting all
voices or just your jaws cursor voice and the like.
As to whether or not you can sue different synthesizers in specific apps I’m
unclear so will leave that to others on which to comment.
Robin