[blind-philly-comp] question about jaws set up

  • From: "The New Vision Store" <nvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:13:04 -0500

Hello,
When I am looking to change the pitch or "person" in jaws.
I go to jaws window, hit enter, and alt, voices and enter.
When I read with jaws curser I see, the speech type, rate, name (Reed) and so
on, but see no place to choose that.
I want to slightly change pitch as it is something I feel makes my perception
faster.
Where do I get to that?
I've done it before, and it was tough to find.
Also, if I wanted jfw to use vocalizer Karen, or some other voice in a program
like terra term, how and where do I chose that?
Thanks