[blazie-support] Re: Writing programs for Blazie note takers.

  • From: <louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:40:42 -0700

Sorry, unfortunately NOT.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 2:35 PM
Subject: [blazie-support] Re: Writing programs for Blazie note takers.

Hi,
You might want to start your own Braille Soft Podcast.  You could demo all
of your games, and demo development.  You could also upload your tutorials
to the Blind Cool Tech podcast (www.blindcooltech.com).  That is assuming
you have the tutorial in .mp3 format. This might also go to my Blind Mobile Tech podcast (when I figure out a good way to get one). Do you have a good
document that I could paste to my blog about this type of thing?

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
APH training video feed: