[blazie-support] Re: Date book error

  • From: "Cearbhall O Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:52:44 -0000

Dear Chase ,

I downloaded the latest revision and loaded it into my BNS. It seems that I
am using the BNS 2000 as this is the only version of the upgrade that will
install in my BNS. The Status menu still tells me that I am using the 1999
revision but the update for 1999 was rejected as soon as I attempted to
install it.

I use the Macedit.bns program for writing macros. I noticed that the
corruption problem occurred again in the datebook after I had run the
Macedit program. I carried out the warm reset again and this seemed to clear
the problem. I again ran the Macedit program and the problem came back.
Another the warm reset fixed it back again. This is evidently a work around
that I can use but I still don't understand what the problem is!

Thanks for the support.

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxxxxx