[blazie-support] Re: Writing programs for Blazie note takers.

  • From: <louis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:15:28 -0700

Hi. The programming language I use is included inside the .zip archive of the BrailleSoft games. You need both the compile.bns and run.bns inside of your unit to completely use the development environment. I can't remember if a Basic Interpreter's User's Manual is included in the archive but if not can you let me know and I will post it? Also, you write your program directly on the Notetaker and do the compilation from the notetaker also. No PC is needed. HTH.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>