[blazie-support] Re: The List so quiet

  • From: Stephen Clower <supersteve03@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blazie-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:57:55 -0500

Hello Donna.
Having been a Blazie note taker user for ten years now, I must say that
what I've seen within the last two years has thurroughly disturbed me. I
think the "Legacy note takers" as they call them will still be around, but
who knows? A time to live, a time to die I suppose. I also must add though
that out of all of the various computing systems I've worked with, my note
taker has always been reliable, and in most cases rock solid and
dependable. I sincerely hope that I can continue to use my Braille Lite, or
at least something like it. I don't care what others say in regard to lack
of features. If I want Windows, mp3 support, and all that jazz, then I'll
just cash out the $2000 for a laptop. My note taker's just that; I take
notes and do preliminary work on it. I don't want or need it to do anything
more than it already does.
Regards
Steve
At 07:07 PM 8/14/02 -0500, you wrote:

>Eddie,
>
>You're still subscribed, I'm still subscribed and let's hope everyone else
>is also.
>
>So, does everyone know that Richard Chandler and Alan are leaving FS?
>
>Wonder what's going to be with the Legacy note takers in a year as far as
>FS.
>
>Donna
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.