[bksvol-discuss] wyn wyn?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:00:06 -0500

Hellow Everyone,

Can anyone tell me what the extention wyn wyn means? I noticed it on the step one page for Nickled and Dimed. I happen to have a print copy I bought second hand for a friend, so I was interested in validating it, but I'm not sure about that wyn thing since I've only downloaded RTF so far.

Thanks,

Lissi