[bksvol-discuss] Re: wyn wyn?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:55:49 -0500

Dear Gail,

At least you gave it a try. You stand corrected, but, then there's me, standing perpetually confused...grin. I'm on in search of an RTF book to work on and working up nerve to upload Evening in the Palace of Reason...eek

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>