[bksvol-discuss] Think Christmas!!!

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:43:03 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I realize it's only November 14.  But, given the time it takes to
acquire, scan, validate, and get books through the administrative queue,
it's time to begin working on Christmas
books for the collection that you would like folks to be read this season.
Doing a search for the word Christmas on the step 1 page, I come up with
no hits other than my just uploaded
"The Christmas Scrapbook: A Harmony Story" by Philip Gulley.
Perhaps some seasonal books don't have Christmas in the title, so other
Christmas books might be there.
Regardless, given the lead time needed, it's not too early to begin
working on them.
I've already submitted, and it's now in the collection, "Gideon's Gift" by
Karen Kingsbury.
Also, I am planning to scan "Silver Bells" by LuAnne Rice which I picked
up from the librrary  the other day.
And still on Step 1 is "The Winter Seeking: a Novella" by Vinita Hampton
Wright.
Anyone else working on books for the Season?