[bksvol-discuss] Re: working on Bn Re: Re: Compact flash card with BN need help

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 17:49:58 -0500

Yup, I sure have had that empty file problem.  It doesn't always happen,
though.  I know the file isn't really empty. It's just that the braille
note has gotten confused and can't open it correctly.

Just as a clarification, when Shelley converts the file to keyword and
then back to RTF I'm sure it is staying a text only file.  It just is
going from rich text format to the braille note's own kind of text file,
and then back.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity