[bksvol-discuss] Re: working on Bn Re: Re: Compact flash card with BN need help

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:19:18 -0400

I usually save them as keyword, as that way they don't truncate on me, all
of the sudden.  smile.  This is the third file out of the three hundred or
so that I have done on the BN to misbehave.

And I shall be sending it to Pulsedata for their collections of misfit
files.

But it normally works quite nicely for us.

But, sometimes, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council