[bksvol-discuss] working in keyword format rather than .rtf

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 08:54:10 -0400

Braillenote may well have more crashes and file truncations in .rtf format than in its native format. However, the keyword format does change the book and the more you go from one format to another the more the file is changed or so I gather. So I leave it in its original .rtf file format by answering no when I hit space e to save. Just do a lot of backup copies to a second directory is about all I can add. Good luck. We really need patience to work this one out. I do wish the PDI folks were more diligent about tracking down the tendency the BN has to wreck files.

E.