[bksvol-discuss] Re: working in keyword format rather than .rtf

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:40:42 -0400

Indeed, you would think they would be interested in what we had to  say
considering we put their product to its limits, smile, validating books like
this.  I know mine gets used a lot more than normal use.

Will try that.  I had three books already started in Keyword so will finish
them in keyword, but will keep in .rtf from now on.

Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe