[bksvol-discuss] Re: working in keyword format rather than .rtf

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:39:31 -0500

Sorry to say this, but there really isn't any other choice.  If you put a
file on your braille note without converting it to braille you will need to
write and edit that document in computer braille.  If you converted the file
to braille you could edit in grade II, but when you converted it back to
text there is very likely to be translation errors.  I cann't tell you that
doing that would be illegal or anything, but it would be inadvisable. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net