[bksvol-discuss] wish list with ana's email

  • From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:15:51 -0500

Jana's email is laced through the below text on the wish list page.
This is where it starts.
it says its a link and when I hit enter takes me to my email with her email address in the to field. Thought I would let you know more details....I hope this will help with finding what to remove to fix it?

Laura Ann

(books requested between July 1, 2004 and ?
<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>**
<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>THE FAITH OF GEORGE W. BUSH, by Stephen Mansfield, requested by Jana <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>DECEPTION ON HIS MIND by Elizabeth George, requested by Jill <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>FILL EM UP: ALL ABOUT FILLING STATIONS; THE POST OFFICE BOOK: MAIL AND HOW IT MOVES; and THE GREEN UMBRELLA: OUR RAINFOREST, by Gail Gibbons <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>CHADWICK'S WEDDING, by Pricilla Cummings, and anything else by her. We have three books about Chadwick but are missing this one, which is third in the seriesand there are two other books about Chadwick and his friends not in the collection <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Wrestling books, including WWE UNSCRIPTED; HAVE A NICE DAY, by Mick Foley, and any others by him not already in the collection; The Rock's biography; autobiographes by Missy Hyatt, Chyna, and The Hardy Boyz
<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"CLASSIC" MYSTERIES AND SPY FICTION BY THE AUTHORS BELOW REQUESTED. PLEASE FIRST CHECK THE COLLECTION TO BE SURE THE BOOK YOU HAVE IN MIND IS NOT ALREADY THERE<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Ted Allbeury; Eric Ambler; Desmond Bagley; Raymond Benson; John Buchan; William F. Buckley Jr.; Robert Erskine Childers; John Dixon Carr; Leslie Charteris; Brian Cleve; Manning Coles; Desmond Cory; George Harmon Coxe; John Creasey; Charles Cumming; Len Deighton; Paul Eddy; Joseph Finder; Ian Fleming; Vince Flynn; Robert L. Fish; Alan Furst; Erle Stanley Gardner; John Gardner; Michael Gilbert; John Griffiths; Adam Hall; Jack Higgins; Reginald Hill; Alfred Hitchcock; H.R.F. Keating; John Le Carre; William Le Queux; Robert Littell; Gail (Gayle?) Lynds; John D. MacDonald; Ross Macdonald; Helen MacInnes; J.J. Merric; David Morrell; James Munro; Edith Pargeter (Ellis Peters)Ellery Queen (Frederic Dannay & Manfred B. Lee); Ruth Rendell; Vincent Starrett; Rex Stout; David Williams and his Mark Treasure mysteries <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>BOOKS SHIPPED TO THE BOOKSHARE OFFICE FOR SCANNING. IF YOU WANT TO SCAN ANY OF THESE, PLEASE NOTIFY CLAIREO@xxxxxxxxxxxx SO THE WORK IS NOT DUPLICATED. <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Allan, Ted, "Willie the Squowse"; Anderson, Joan, Where Angels Walk; Beevers, John, "St. Therese: The Little Flower"; Betty Crocker Cookie Book; Betty Crockers 110 Cookie Recipes; Binet, Perry, "Divine Favors Granted to St. Joseph"; Brown, Jackson, Jr."P.S. I Love You"; Bryson, Bill, "A Walk in the Woods"; Butler, Beverly,"My Sister's Keeper"; Cherryh, C.J: ;"Inheritor"; "Tripoint"; End Game; Connel, Janice, "Angel Power"; Covey, Steven, Cruz, First Things First; Joan Carroll, "The Incorruptibles"; Dunbar, Joyce, "Ten Little Mice"; Felton, Sandra: Messies Manual; Messies Superguide; Messies Two; Fisher, Roger, "Getting to Yes"; Francis, Dick: "Three To Show"; Freeman, Eileen, "Touched by Angels"; Godden, Rumer: "The Dark Horse"; "Coromandel Sea Change"; Haas, Jessie: "Chase"; "Sharper"; "Westminster High"; Hoever, Rev. Hugo, "Lives of the Saints"; Kline, David, "Scratching the Woodchuck"; Leman, Kevin: "The Birth Order Book"; "Making Children Mind Without Losing; Yours"; Lofts, Norah, "The Maude Reed Tale"; Lorayne, Harry, and Jerry Lukas, "The Memory Book"; McKillip, Patricia:""Harpist in the Wind"; Morris, Daniel, "Beatitude Saints"; Morganstern, Julie, "Organizing from the Inside Out"; O'Brien, Bartholomew, "Primer of Prayer";Peyton, K.M.: "Prove Yourself a Hero"; Pleasant, Barbara, "The Gardeners Weed Book; Potok, Chaim, "The Promise"; Rawlings, Maurice, "Beyond Death's Door"; Riley, Patrick, The One Page Proposal; Simonton, O. Carl, "Getting Well Again"; Seidler, Tor, A Rat's Tale; St. Armand, Paul, Firbromyalgia; Swindoll, Chuck: "Finishing Touch"; "Growing Deep"; Tey, Josephine: "A Shilling For Candles"; "The Franchise Affair"; "Miss Pym Disposes"; "The Singing Sands"; "The Man in the Queue"; "To Love and Be Wise"; Tyson, Eric, Investing for Dummies; Voigt, Cynthia: "Come a Stranger"; "On Fortune's Wheel"; "The Vanmark Dummy"; "Seventeen Against the Dealer"; "Songs from Afar"; , "Tell Me If Lovers Are Losers";"The Calendar Papers"; Vonier, Dom Anskar, "The Angels"; Wieble, Wayne, "Medjugorge"; Wray, Betty, Taking Charge of Asthma; unknown author, "Bible Prayer Book"; unknown author, "All about Angels"; unknown author<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Send me your Guardian Angel, Padre; Pio"
<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>NONFICTION BOOKS BY CHRISTIAN AUTHORS SUCH AS <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>John Hagee, Marilyn Hickey, Jentezen Franklin, Joyce Meyer, Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, Joel Osteen, Jack Hayford, Rick Joyner, Germaine Copeland, John Maxwell, John and Lisa Bevir, Greg Ware, Creflo Dollar, Rod Parseley, Jerry Savelle, Jesse Deplantis, Paul Crouch, Charles Capps, Casey Treat, T. D. Jakes, John and Dottie Osteen, Charles and Frances Hunter, Jerry Bernard, John Avanzini, Dick Eastman, Curtis Eastman, Dick Mills