[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list with ana's email

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:36:38 -0500

LOL!! Thanks, Laura Ann and Cindy, for taking care of me... Y'all are great!!

Jana

From: Laura Ann <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] wish list with ana's email
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 11:17 AM
Oh sorry guys,
I thought this went privately to Cindy.
I didn't mean for it to go to the entire list....sigh.
I have had a bad cold and felt terrible all weekend.
I am better but guess I am still not with it.
Laura Ann

line.  To get a list of available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3405 (20080901) __________

http://www.eset.com