[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list with Jana's email

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

That is really weird!! I didn't know that could happen,i.e., that if one
clicked on a name an email address would show up, even when it isn't
underlined. It doesn't happen on my desktop, of course. Perhaps it's because
she has a web page or she has her name linked to her address. Another odd think
is that when I click on Jill's name, underneath Jana's, Jana's address shows up.

I removed both names and sent the list to Jamie and Jim to post on their sites
ASAP. That should take care of the problem.