[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for posting that info, Christina. I'll remove
the request from the Wish List so the work isn't
duplicated.

People, please remember to check both the collection
and the books in process list before requesting an
addition to the collection, and please pass that on to
people ou know who aren't on this list. smile

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/