[bksvol-discuss] Re: wish list request

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 04:12:41 -0400

NLS has redone a couple lately. They were YA titles from the '50s and earlier. It would be nice to add them to the collection just as with the Black Stallion series and others. There was also a series about Vicky Bar (spelling), who, if I remember what my cousins said 40 years back, was a stewardess.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>