[bksvol-discuss] Re: will resubmit

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:30:29 -0400

That's fine. I'll just post my copy back to Paperback Swap, which is where I got it from in the first place. I'll look forward to reading a better copy when you're done! Take care.

--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/

robert tweedy wrote:
I opened the bag with the art of deception in it and will do it. I will be scanning in the next few days depending on which book I pull out first so I will go ahead with it.
For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>