[bksvol-discuss] Re: will resubmit

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:01:21 -0500

I opened the bag with the art of deception in it and will do it. I will be scanning in the next few days depending on which book I pull out first so I will go ahead with it.

For skype contact bobwichitaks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>