[bksvol-discuss] Re: white space and organization

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:54:38 -0800 (PST)

In the book I'm proofing now there are  lots of sections with double blank
lines between; I'm using only one asterisk in the space. It is, hard, though,
and Valerie maybe you're having a similar problem, in ascertaining, in the
print book, whether some of these these are line spaces or merely paragraph
breaks. I have to look carefully down the page to find a paragraph break to
compare with.
As to paragraph indentations, I change the First Line in paragraph under format
to .05.

I missed the first time  your (or whose?) question was raised ; I hope I'm not
answering to the wrong thing

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: