[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are priorities are

  • From: mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:57:23 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Sue, for your kind words.  I just felt that it was necessary to
address Jake's post, as the very last thing we need around here is for
those who put in considerable time and energy for the benefit of the
organization to feel that their work is unappreciated.  Of course,
<smile>, it may be unappreciated by some here, but certainly not by all;
and that was the main point.

I do agree with you that it would be very useful to have a link to Jake's
site on the Bookshare' home page.  Perhaps in the section on volunteering;
but since there is a lot on the site for just regular members, such as
scanning tips and series info, perhaps somewhere else would be better.
But somewhere on the main page would certainly be better than nowhere.

Evan

siss52