[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are priorities are

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:32:45 -0600

Evan,

You said what I wanted to say, and said it much better than I could have
done.  I wish there was some kind of announcement on the bookshare.org site,
so that people who are not on these lists, but might love Jake's site, could
know it is there.  For example, something like, for tips, series lists, you
get the picture?  Go to: and give Jake's site address.  Then he would have a
lot more hits from people who are not on the lists.  I would even say that
considering all the things that are on Jake's site, bookshare.org owes him
this courtesy.

Sue S.