[bksvol-discuss] Re: what is this character in word?

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 21:21:00 -0500

Hi Jamie,

It sounds to me like a carriage return character. I believe you could paste that character into the find field of a find/replace. You could then leave the replace with field alone and note put anything in it. This should allow you to reformat the paragraphs so they flow better.

Of course, you wouldn't want to do this if there isn't a true paragraph character at the end or beginning of each paragraph.

If someone knows more or otherwise please chime in.

I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Yates" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>