[bksvol-discuss] Re: what is this character in word?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Jamie,

I've had that in books, too--and I haven't been able
to copy and paste it in the space to replace with
nothing. I don't seem to have that mark in my Word.
I've just deleted as I went reading along, and usually
deleted and added a space. But I've had to do that
with the end-of-line paragraph symbol, too. I find it
actually faster to do it individually as I read along
than to blacken each paragraph and replace all the
end-of-line paragraph marks--and one can't replace all
the end-of-line paragraph marks or you get no
paragraphs, which may be what happened with a book I'm
validating now.

Cindy