[bksvol-discuss] Re: westerns: anyone interested?

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:23:28 -0500

Doing a spell check catches most things that would pull down the rating of a scanned book. It won't catch everything, but it will get you very close to it. (smile) It makes our validaters' job much easier, letting them focus on the actual process of getting the book into the admin queue. For what it's worth, there are quite a few western fans both on this list and in the membership as a whole. I'll likely end up reading most of your books. (grin)

Monica Willyard

At 10:03 AM 11/9/2006, you wrote:
\Hi Monica,
You know i know people do that scan spell check and submit I shoud try that and see how it works. I just hate getting books passed as fair. I have 208 books and i think 4 fair ones and that akes me angry because I spend to much time editing. I think i'll try one without editing and see wat happens. Thanks for the suggestion.
Take care
ANastasia