[bksvol-discuss] Re: way to refer to other books?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 19:15:00 -0500

Hi, Misha!

Hope you are recovering well!  I was thinking Charisma may have answered, but
TBI is Traumatic Brain Injury.  The copy of "Working in a Very Small Place." is
only rated good and can use some work, so I plan on doing a BSO after I
recover.  I have a copy of the book to work from and I love medical books.

Take care!

Valerie