[bksvol-discuss] Re: way to refer to other books?

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:15:34 -0500

Hi Charisma,

Some of us cannot hear audio books, so having a book on the Bard site would do us no good. True we are a small group, but we appreciate it when such books are in Bookshare.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Charisma
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:55 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] way to refer to other books?

I was looking to see if Bookshare had a copy of this book because I
wanted to listen to it.
I checked the publisher and the site and etc and it is not there. So I
was about to scan it when I remembered that I had listened to it
initially through NLS/BARD. Since they have it I am not going to scan
it.

But I wish there was a way to refer folks to a place that has a thing
when Bookshare does not. It looks as if the brain injury books on
Bookshare are regarding pediatric injuries only, but this one is for
any age.

IS there a way? This has been an extremely helpful book to me and at
least one of my doctors. If it was not so tricky with tables and all I
would go ahead and push through if it was not available anywhere else.

Charisma

-----
No virus found in this message.