[bksvol-discuss] Re: wanting to volunteer

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:27:35 -0700

Shannon, please note you've gotta be logged in b4 u get this form.
Anyway, if u can't find it, & like I Said, it's a b-word, u can email
your answers to the questions.  I've reproduced the form for you
below, because it is *so* inconvenient to locate & thought it might
make your life easier.  See option 2.

(1) If you are ready to get started, fill out the form below. After
submitting the form, you will be taken to our volunteer registration
page.

(2) Alternatively, email your answers to the questions on the form below to
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. The volunteer coordinator will contact you regarding volunteer activities.

(3) Or, if you have additional questions about volunteering, submit
them by email to
volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is your name?

What is your e-mail address?

Why do you want to volunteer at Bookshare.org?

How did you hear about volunteering at Bookshare.org?

Many Bookshare.org volunteers use a reading assistance application
such as OPENBook, WYNN, or Kurzweil. Which of these, if any, do you
use?

Do you have scanned books you would like to submit?
 Yes
 No

Do you have access to a scanner?
 Yes
 No

Do you know how to Unzip compressed files?
 Yes
 No

Do you know how to convert text files into other formats using a word
processor like Word?
 Yes
 No

--