[bksvol-discuss] Re: wanting to volunteer

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:15:10 -0700

Shannon:

Let me tell u what--they made the link to become a volunteer hard as
hell to find, & that's the polite & edited version.  It musta taken me
15 minutes to find it--& I make my livin workin w/computers--yall hear
that, bookshare web design folks?  I mean, if yall want volunteers,
put a link on every page, big & bold & w/its bear naked self stickin
out:
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER--CLICK HERE!!!!!

Anyway, go to:
http://www.bookshare.org/web/AboutVolunteering.html

There's a form there to fill out, asking u 4 some really basic info
like your name, your email, y u wanna volunteer, etc.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: