[bksvol-discuss] Re: using machines for what they were meant to do

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:03:18 -0700 (PDT)

Jake,

That information about the sidebar tag is very interesting. As of now, sidebars
do not scan properly, or in the right place and in whole. Does that mean that
if we had a sidebar tag when we put the sidebar someplace on the page we can
mark it somehow and then it will be indicated in Daisy as a sidebar? Does that
mean that it will be placed somewhere on the side of the page so that it will
not interrupt the flow of the page?

Cindy