[bksvol-discuss] Re: using machines for what they were meant to do

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm. Ann, is there a way to make those tag with one rather the three keys? And
what happens if the tag is miswritten, e.g., if I put the carets or arrows or
whatever they're called the wrong way, or if I forget to hit shift before and
thus there s a comma or period instead of caret? Or I put in the wrong letter
or number?

BTW, I now *hate* html. Somehow it caused Jana's email address to be embedded
in the bottom part of the Wish List. Why Jana's, and how did it get there, just
by my saving an rtf document as "web page," I have no idea, but it has been
very frustrating to me and to Laura Ann, and taken me too much time too
unsuccessfully fix the problem. I *think*/*hope* that, thanks to Jake and
something I noticed and tried that I hadn't noticed before, the problem has
been fixed.

Cindy